Escape to Nature – film and photography production – the project of the same name was born at the end of 2008. Since this time has got over eighty awards at international film festivals in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Project founders – Libor Spacek and Petra Dolezalova – documentary filmmakers, professional photographers and divers, travelers and nature conservationists.
Libor and Petra´s similar interests and perception of nature influenced them enough to create a long term project called “Escape to Nature“. “We put all our knowledge and skills into our movies, photos and articles, which should show our audience the hidden depths of nature. We are meticulous about the quality of photographic and film footage, focusing not only on the beauty but also the fragility of life on our blue planet. We would like to contribute to the preservation of our planet with our work.“
As experienced divers Libor and Petra also focus on the underwater world. During their expeditions to the mountains, forests and other remote places on our planet, they know how to capture the uniqueness of the nature they see and local people they meet. Their films, photos and videos are spiced up by real life stories and background details of their mutual work.
The previews from their expeditions are published on this website and also in social and travel magazines, exhibitions, lectures and workshops. From larger footage the authors create documentaries for TV broadcasting in the Czech Republic and abroad, short videos for web presentations, advertisments, adjusted large-format photographs, calendars, books etc.
Specialization: complete production of documentary films, music videos, commercials, including filming under water or in the sky using remote controlled drones (UAS).
Co-workers on Escape to Nature projects:
- Our Cameramen: Jakub Simunek, Tomas Dolezal, Milos Mejla Dolezal
- Editing: Vilem Srail.
- Sound Engeneering: Jiri Klenka a Vladka Cafourkova from KlenkaSound studio
- Composers and Musicians: Michal Pavlicek, Ole Johrn Myklebust (Norsko), Ondrej Toul, Jiri Skorpik, Michal Dvorak, Vladivojna la Chia, Varhan Orchestrovic Bauer
- Films are regularly broadcasted on CT2 TV channel under the name Escape to Nature. The Czech Television was the co-producer of the last six episodes.
Do you like documentaries and work of Libor and Petra? Support them or join the next Escape to Nature project.
Become a sponsor, partner, donor, or personally take part in filming the next Escape to Pacific project planned in exotic Pacific Ocean destinations.
For detailed information send e-mail.
- Escape to Costa Rica / trilogy (3x 52′)
- Escape to Maldives (1x 52′)
- Escape to Papua-New Guinea (1x 52′)
- Escape to Vanuatu (1x 52′)
- Escape to Saint Lucia (1x 52′)
- Escape to Tahiti and Her Islands (1x 52′)
- Escape to Mauritius (1x 50′)
Posters of the completed films: