Escape to Nature – film and photography production – the project of the same name was born at the end of 2008. From this time has got over eighty awards at international film festivals in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Project founders – Libor Spacek and Petra Dolezalova are documentary filmmakers, professional photographers and scuba divers, travelers and nature conservationists.
As experienced scuba
The previews from their expeditions are published on this website and also in social and travel magazines, exhibitions, lectures, and workshops. From the main shooted footage, the authors create documentaries for TV broadcasting in the Czech Republic and abroad, short videos for web presentations, advertisements, adjusted large-format photographs, calendars, books, etc.
Specialization: complete production of documentary films, music videos, commercials, including filming under water or in the sky using remote controlled drones (UAS).
Co-workers on Escape to Nature projects:
- Cameramen: Libor Spacek, Jakub Simunek, Tomas Dolezal, Milos Mejla Dolezal
- Film editor: Vilem Srail
- Sound Engineering: Jiri Klenka and Vladka Cafourkova from KlenkaSound studio
- Composers and Musicians: Michal Pavlicek, Ole Johrn Myklebust (Norway), Ondrej Toul, Jiri Skorpik, Michal Dvorak, Vladivojna la Chia, Varhan Orchestrovic Bauer
- Films are regularly broadcasted on CT2 TV channel under the name Escape to Nature. Czech Television was the co-producer of the last six episodes.
Do you like documentaries and work of Libor and Petra? Support them or join the next Escape to Nature project.
Become a sponsor, partner, donor, or personally take part in filming the next Escape to Pacific project planned in exotic Pacific Ocean destinations.
For detailed information send e-mail.
- Escape to Costa Rica / trilogy (3x 52′)
- Escape to Maldives (1x 52′)
- Escape to Papua-New Guinea (1x 52′)
- Escape to Vanuatu (1x 52′)
- Escape to Saint Lucia (1x 52′)
- Escape to Tahiti and Her Islands (1x 52′)
- Escape to Mauritius (1x 50′)
Posters of the completed films: