ESCAPE TO MALDIVES (2015)
Episode 6 – the Maldives, two dozen coral atolls which are part of an isolated island kingdom and its life below the surface and above it. In the depths of the ocean has coral reef in a flowering garden, in which each element is perfectly connected to the functioning of the surrounding microworld.
From the wealth of this fascinating undersea paradise benefiting indigenous peoples for centuries. The Maldives are a vivid example fragile, but summers paved interconnectedness of life on land and in the ocean.
- Production: Escape to Nature
- Script: Libor Spacek and Petra Dolezalova
- Director: Libor Spacek
- Camera/DoP: Libor Spacek
- Second Camera: Jakub Simunek, Gomes Gogo Gonçalo
- Commentary: Petra Dolezalova
- Commentary read: Robert Polo, Amy Huck
- Sound: KlenkaSound
- Music: Vladivojna La Chia
- Dramaturgy: Ladislava Jirova
- Edit: Vilem Srail
This project is in co-production with Ceska televize (National Czech TV)
The main partner of the project Escape to Maldives is Investiční společnost České spořitelny, a.s. (the Investment Company Czech Savings Bank)