“Escape to Nature” is a team of professional enthusiasts and volunteers who do not feel indifferent to the fate of our planet and they struggle to preserve and protect the life on the Earth – dry land, seas, oceans. They have been working on a long-term basis to show how to protect endangered ecosystems and wildlife all over the world. In recent years we have made award-winning film documents focused on ecotourism and nature with an innovative and targeted approach to preserving key, iconic species put in danger of habitat loss.
The Project of the
The Project will focus on:
- threats to coral reef ecosystems because of sea and ocean warming and water pollution
- wildlife protection
- cooperation with ocean biologists
- participation in the research of certain areas
The Project will focus on:
- involving the activities of biologists and rescue centers focused on various wildlife species
- personal participation in scientific researches and the subsequent media coverage of them
- cooperation with local and international organizations for nature protection presentations of films and photos via TV media, film festivals, social networks
- promoting the best ideas of partners and acquiring new significant resources for the best use in certain areas
Based on previous experience from projects in the Pacific including the support of local government and private partners we are going to make films in the
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- New Caledonia
… and the other Pacific islands
“We record the past for the future.“
If you decide to support our project, take part in our expeditions or donate money or gifts to upcoming Escape to Nature projects, your name, company name or the product will appear not only on our website but also as a thank you closing credits of the documentaries or short video clips. Your contribution will help us to create more documentary films aimed at biodiversity protection and increase awareness about the possibility of having a better and safer world for future generations.
In collaboration with scientists, biologists, international organizations for sea and ocean wildlife protection and with the support of world universities too, it is essential to ask interested people for sponsoring or other financial support of this unique Project.
We offer publishing thanks in closing credits of the film (in the consequently finished one after the date of donation) to all donors and sponsors.
Every year we are going to choose and support a few students, volunteers to spend several days on the catamaran.
Marine wildlife protection project aimed at research and monitoring of animals. Your donation will be 100% used for the Escape to Pacific project and for the production of new documentaries.
To support this project, please send us an email or donate right now by using the “Donation” button below:
Thank you !!! When will support our project the least amount of € 100.00 or US$ 110 (or equivalent to this amount in other currencies) … you will receive a gift in the form of the branded polo shirt with the logo of our project Escape to Nature plus Donor Certification with our thanks. *
* We send gifts with free shipping worldwide within 5 working days from the confirmation of sending your financial donation through the “Donate” button and sent a complete postal delivery address including the required size polo shirts (UNI sizes) on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The everyone who will donate us a financial contribution will receive the special “Donor Certification” with thanks signed by authors of the Escape to Nature project (Libor Spacek & Petra Dolezalova).